USA Taekwondo Washington is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. USA Taekwondo Washington’s mission shall be to enable Washington State Taekwondo athletes and coaches to achieve sustained competitive excellence and promote and grow the sport of Taekwondo in Washington.
- Promote Taekwondo in Washington.
- Host a quality State Championship.
- Provide support for athletes.
- Provide referee & coaching development opportunities.
- Communicate to the Washington State Taekwondo Community
- Help with the growth of taekwondo in sport poomsae, sparring and demo.
- Represent USAT in Washington.
USAT Washington Officers & Organization Structure
- State President: Master Jason Lee
- State Vice President: Master Angie Lee
- State Vice President: Master Daniel Ramirez
- State Secretary: Master Andrew Topasna
- State Treasurer: Master Debbie Winters